Thursday 8 July 2010

Dream House by Gregory Crewdson

I found this in a local bookshop today, hadn't heard of it before. I assumed it was a new publication, so bought a copy, it cost me £44.50.


Having Googled around a bit it would seem that it is uncommonly rare! It's published by Photology whose website is a lesson in how to make navigation as difficult as possible, it was also lacking in information.

The book was published in 2009, yet there are no images of the cover on the web, and no online bookstore currently have any stock. Amazon have one used for $193 in the US and one for £123 in the UK, otherwise nothing.

Any information on this title would be greatly appreciated, it's still in the shrink wrap, so I won't be opening it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, did you get around to opening it? I'm considering buying it but as I've already got Twilight and Beneath The Roses I'm wary of it being a compilation of already published work. Is it all previously unseen stuff?

    cheers
    Chris

    ReplyDelete