Wednesday 7 July 2010

Bedknobs and Broomsticks by Trent Parke

I must have been good lately, because the postman brought me this today as well. I have to confess I didn't know who Trent Parke was when I ordered this book, but clearly I did the right thing as it sold out it's run of 1,000 in about a day.

I got it from Little Brown Mushroom, who I can't recommend highly enough, especially if you are an Alec Soth fan like me. Check out their blog, it's a really good place to find photobook recommendations.


The images in this book are stunning and it is a nice quirky take on presentation; hard to believe it was only $18.

If you missed out on this sold out run, don't lose heart as there is always ebay, though apparently you will need $95 to secure a copy, at the time of writing anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment